BG

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

McKinley School (9-14-08)

I decided to go on a solo-exploration of a building I've wondered about for quite some time. It is not exactly abandoned, though parts of it are not being used. The building is McKinley school in north St. Charles. It's a pretty old building and I've wanted to check it out for a while.

So I snuck in a side door and walked past a room where someone was practicing piano. It was a quiet, slow song simliar to Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. As I walked through the building, the piano reverberated throughout and contributed a real eerie feeling. Being alone on an exploration is usually eerie enough...

Well I got to a stairway and all of a sudden someone came in the door right below where I was standing. I froze, expecting them to discover me, but they went the other way. I waited long enough for their footsteps to disappear down the hallway and I decided to get the hell out of there. Prior to this I had checked the doors leading to the other levels and they were locked.

No comments:

Post a Comment