BG

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Catholic Church

Catholic Church was founded in 1907. The building was completed in 1915. A school, convent and rectory were added within a few years. Ultimately, however, after almost 100 years of service, this parish was to close its doors in 2001 and merge with a variety of other local congregations.

No comments:

Post a Comment